Aleje Jerozolimskie 135
A newly finished apartment for 6 people very close to the central station. It has 3 rooms, a separate kitchen, bathroom and balcony. The apartment is equipped with equipment enabling a comfortable stay, both short-term and long-term. In the apartment there is access to high-speed wireless internet and TV with cable channels. The apartment is perfectly communicated with the rest of Warsaw, as well as with the city center. The walk takes about 20 minutes.
In the apartment we can find two bedrooms, living room, bathroom, kitchen and balcony. Total area is 45 m2. In one bedroom there is a double bed, a bedside table with a lamp, a wardrobe and 2 cabinets, while in the second bedroom we can find a double sofa bed, a bedside table with a lamp and a cabinet. The living room is equipped with a double sofa bed, a dining table with four chairs, a coffee table and a TV with cable channels. At guests' disposal is an oven, gas cooker, fridge, toaster and all needed kitch utensils. The apartment has a bathroom with a bathtub. The apartment is freshly finished in neutral, bright colors.
The apartment is located in a totally central location next to the Aleje Jerozolimskie and Grojecka street. There is access to literally everything in the area. Museums, cinemas, theaters, shops, restaurants, pubs and much more.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Museum of the Warsaw Uprising - 1.8 km
- Old Town - 5.1 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 2.6 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 4.3 km
- Royal Łazienki Park - 7.2 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 5.6 km
- National Stadium - 6.0 km
- Nozyk Synagogue - 2.8 km
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 4.2 km
- National Museum - 4.0 km
- Pawiak Prison Museum - 4.5 km
This apartment is perfectly communicated with the entire city. Near the building there are bus and tram stops which allow for convenient access to any place in Warsaw (tram stop "Ochota Ratusz" and "Plac Zawiszy"). The flat is located 2-3 bus and tram stops to the Central Station.
- Before making your reservation, please read terms and conditiones.
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at 3 Śliska Street, apartment no. 170 (downtown) near the Central Railway Station.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to determine the method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 there is an additional fee of 50 PLN.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.