Close to the Old Town Square
Elegant apartment for 5 people in the Old Town. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. The first bedroom has a double bed. The second one has also a double bed and a sofa with an additional place to sleep for 1 person. The apartment is equipped with the equipment necessary for a comfortable stay: iron, hair dryer, washing machine, TV with cable channels, fast WiFi. It's located in the Old Town, next to the Old Town Square. Very quiet and charming neighborhood.
The apartment consists of a bedroom, a living room, a separate kitchen, a bathroom and a hall. The bedroom has a double bed, a dressing table with a chair. There is a double bed in the living room that can be separated with a curtain from the rest of the room. There is also a sofa that can accommodate an extra person, a table with chairs, a TV with cable channels. The windows have blinds and curtains. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob. There are plates, cups, glasses, wine glasses and other utensils in the cupboards. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink. There is also a washing machine. In the hall there is a large wardrobe, coat hanger and a shoe cabinet. There is an iron, a hair dryer, a clothes dryer and an ironing board. The entire apartment has high-speed WiFi access.
The apartment is located in the Old Town at Piwna street, right next to the Old Town Square. Therefore, it is a place of extraordinary character and charm. Beautiful streets all around, interesting restaurants with traditional Polish food and cafes. Very close to the Zygmunt Column and the Royal Castle.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Warsaw Rising Museum - 3.3 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 2.4 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 1.5 km
- Łazienki Królewskie - 3.8 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 1.7 km
- National Stadium - 3.1 km
- Nożyk Synagogue - 2.1 km
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 1.8 km
- National Museum - 2.4 km
The apartment is well located. We recommend walking to most places. Time flows differently when walking along the streets of the Old Town. A bus and tram stop (Old Town) is 400 meters from the apartment. From this place, you get to most of the interesting places in Warsaw, and buses and trams leave every few minutes. Nearest metro (Ratusz Arsenał metro station) approx. 10 minutes walk.
- Before making your reservation, please read terms and conditions.
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at Warecka 11 street.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to determine the method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 there is an additional fee of 50 PLN.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.