Close to the Old Town Square
A spacious apartment for 5 people in the Old Town. It consists of a bedroom, a living room with a bedroom area separated by a curtain, a kitchen and a bathroom. There is WiFi, cable TV, a well-equipped kitchen, hair dryer and ironing facilities. Located in the Old Town - 100m from the Old Town Square and 250m from the Castle Square.
The apartment consists of a bedroom, a very large living room with a sleeping area, kitchen, bathroom and hall. The bedroom has a double bed 150 cm wide, bedside tables and bedside lamps. In the living room, there is a very comfortable sofa + second sofa bed, TV with cable channels and a table with chairs. The living room has a space for a double bed, separated by a curtain. The kitchen has a fridge, dishwasher, oven with gas cooker and necessary cooking utensils. The bathroom has a shower and a toilet. In the hall there is a large mirror and a wardrobe with a washing machine, iron and ironing board. The windows of the apartment overlook the inner courtyard, thanks to which, despite living in the heart of the Old Town, we will experience peace and quiet.
The apartment is located in the Old Town at Piwna street, right next to the Old Town Square. Therefore, it is a place of extraordinary character and charm. Beautiful streets all around, interesting restaurants with traditional Polish food and cafes. Very close to the Zygmunt Column and the Royal Castle.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Warsaw Rising Museum - 3.3 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 2.4 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 1.5 km
- Łazienki Królewskie - 3.8 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 1.7 km
- National Stadium - 3.1 km
- Nożyk Synagogue - 2.1 km
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 1.8 km
- National Museum - 2.4 km
The apartment is well located. We recommend walking to most places. Time flows differently when walking along the streets of the Old Town. A bus and tram stop (Old Town) is 400 meters from the apartment. From this place, you get to most of the interesting places in Warsaw, and buses and trams leave every few minutes. Nearest metro (Ratusz Arsenał metro station) approx. 10 minutes walk.
- Before making your reservation, please read terms and conditions.
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at Warecka 11 street.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to determine the method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 there is an additional fee of 50 PLN.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.