Fantastic view of the Palace of Culture! Absolutely central location by Metro Swietorkrzyszka. Wonderful, newly renovated top floor apartment with south-facing balcony. Open plan kitchen-lounge with comfortable sofabed. Separate bedroom with queen-sized bed. Premium linen and fully equipped kitchen. High speed internet.
Apartment consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchen, bathroom and balcony. In the bedroom you can find comfortable double bed, a table and a wardrobe. In the living room you there is a double sofa bed, a dining table with 4 chairs, as well as a TV with cable TV. Kitchen is equipped with a microwave, fridge, hob and washing machine. We will also find all kitchen utensils needed for cooking. Bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin, a washbasin, washing machine and toilet. There is access to high-speed internet throughout the apartment.
The apartment is located in a central location at the intersection of Świętokrzyska and Marszałkowska streets. Almost after leaving the building, you can enter the Świętokrzyska metro station. There is access to literally everything in the area. Museums, cinemas, theaters, shops, restaurants, pubs and much more are at your fingertips. At the bottom of the building there is a pharmacy and a bakery.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Museum of the Warsaw Uprising - 2.1 km
- Old Town - 1.6 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 0.6 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 1.9 km
- Royal Łazienki Park - 2.7 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 1.7 km
- National Stadium - 3.0 km
- Nozyk Synagogue - 0.3 km
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 0.9 km
- National Museum - 1.4 km
- Pawiak Prison Museum - 2.2 km
It is a point perfectly communicated with the entire city. The building has bus, tram and Świętokrzyska metro stops, which allow for convenient access to any place in Warsaw. What is more, there is a Veturilo city bike rental station next to the building.
- Before making your reservation, please read term and conditions.
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at 3 Śliska Street, apartment no. 170 (downtown) near the Central Railway Station.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to determine the method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 there is an additional fee of 50 PLN.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.