Beautifully decorated 1-bedroom apartment in an outstanding location, perfect for business travellers & tourists. Great view onto Aleja Jana Pawla & Grzybowska.
Comfortable double bed in bedroom, double sofabed in lounge. Open plan kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, hobs, and all cooking utensils for cooking at home. Washing machine. Excellent transport links - tram line directly outside the building, 2 minutes walk from Rondo ONZ Metro. Biedronka grocery store directly downstairs. Free wifi
Apartment consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchen and bathroom. Its total area is 27 m2. Bedroom has a comfortable double bed, bookcase and wardrobe. In the living room you will find double sofa bed where you can also sit comfortably in front of the TV. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, an induction hob. In addition, you will find all needed kitchen utensils. Bathroom is equipped with shower, washbasin, washing machine and toilet. There is access to high-speed wireless internet.
Apartment is located in a central location at Aleja Jana Pawła II. In the immediate area you will find numerous restaurants, cafes, bakeries and grocery stores. Across the street is the famous Hala Mirowska marketplace, where we can stock up on the freshest products from local suppliers.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Museum of the Warsaw Uprising - 1.5 km
- Old Town - 2.3 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 0.7 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 2.1 km
- Royal Łazienki Park - 3.1 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 2.6 km
- National Stadium - 3.9 km
- Nozyk Synagogue - 0.5 km
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 2.0 km
- National Museum - 2.1 km
- Pawiak Prison Museum - 1.3 km
It is a point perfectly connected to the entire city. Next to the building there are bus, tram and UN metro stops which allow for convenient access to any place in Warsaw. Near the building there is a Veturilo city bike rental station.
- Before making your reservation, please read terms and conditiones.
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at 3 Śliska Street, apartment no. 170 (downtown) near the Central Railway Station.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to arrange a method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 an additional fee of 50 PLN applies.
- The apartment is completely non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.