Comfortable apartment for 4 people with air conditioning, located in Warsaw's Wola district. The apartment consists of a living room with kitchen, separate bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen is well equipped. The apartment has air conditioning and high-speed WiFi. Next to the building there is a tram stop, where every few minutes trams depart. Rondo Daszyńskiego metro about 15 minutes walk.
The apartment consists of a living room with kitchen, separate bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom has a double bed measuring 140x200cm, a spacious wardrobe and a desk with a chair. The living room has a corner sofa bed, which also provides a sleeping place for two. In addition, the living room has a TV with cable channels, wardrobe, table and chairs. The kitchen is well equipped with the utensils and equipment necessary for cooking. It has an oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, electric kettle and dishwasher. The bathroom has a bathtub, toilet, washing machine and sink. The entire apartment has high-speed WiFi internet access from the UPC. The apartment is equipped with basic equipment such as an iron, ironing board or hair dryer.
The apartment is located in Wola, a district bordering Śródmieście, i.e. the very center of Warsaw. A walk to the center takes ca. 20 minutes. There are many office buildings in the area, and above all one of the largest in Warsaw - Warsaw Spire. The apartment is located in the Wola district, near Aleja Solidarności. In the area you will find cafes, a grocery, a bakery, restaurant or pizzeria.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Warsaw Uprising Museum - 1.1 km
- Old Town - 3.0 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 2.6 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 1.8 km
- Łazienki Królewskie - 5.0 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 4.2 km
- National Stadium - 5.7 km
- Nożyk Synagogue - 5.7 km
- Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 4.0 km
- National Museum - 4.3 km
- Pawiak Prison Museum - 1.5
The Rondo Daszyńskiego metro is a 15-minute walk from the apartment. By the building there is a tram stop, from which lines 1 and 22 departs directly to the Central Station. The journey takes about 10 minutes.
- Before making your reservation, please read terms and conditions.
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at 3 Śliska Street, apartment no. 170 (downtown) near the Central Railway Station.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to determine the method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 there is an additional fee of 50 PLN.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.