Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/home/time4digital/domains/shortstaypoland.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/SSP/single-apartments.php on line 60
A comfortable apartment in the heart of Warsaw, near the "Rondo ONZ" metro station. Excellent location and communication connection make this apartment ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The apartment has a large double bed and a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment consists of a large, open space on which there is a double bed and a sofa bed and a kitchenette and bathroom. Its total area is 39 m2. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, a microwave, an oven, an induction hob and all necessary kitchen appliances and cooking utensils. The apartment has access to high-speed wireless internet and a TV with cable TV.
The apartment is located in a central location, 100m from the entrance to the Rondo ONZ metro station. Located in the second line from the busy Jana Pawła II avenue, it ensures silence allowing for a comfortable stay and a comfortable night's sleep. In the area there are numerous shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes and cinemas, theaters and museums.
Distance to selected tourist attractions:
- Warsaw Uprising Museum - 1.5 km
- Old Town - 2.3 km
- Palace of Culture and Science - 0.7 km
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - 2.0 km
- Royal Łazienki Park - 3.1 km
- Copernicus Science Center - 2.5 km
- National Stadium - 3.8 km
- Nozyk Synagogue - 0.4 km
- The Fryderyk Chopin Museum - 1.9 km
- National Museum - 2.2 km
- Pawiak Prison Museum - 1.4 km
It is a point perfectly connected to the entire city. The building has bus and tram stops (lines 10, 17,33,41) and the UN metro (line 2), which allow convenient access to any place in Warsaw. Near the building there is a Veturilo city bike rental station.
- Before making your reservation, please read terms and conditions
- Standard check-in is from 15:00.
- Early check-in is only possible by prior arrangement.
- To pick up the keys, we invite you to our office, located at 3 Śliska Street, apartment no. 170 (downtown) near the Central Railway Station.
- In case of check-in after 20:00, please contact us in advance because we need to determine the method of handing over the keys.
- For arrivals after 20:00 there is an additional fee of 50 PLN.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking, no pets are allowed, and the quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.